Easy Homemade White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake Recipe. You need a new dish in a hurry? Stumped by how to make that something special? Do you feel constantly hassled when it comes to thinking of putting a meal on the table at the end of a busy day? We can help with your busy lifestyle. You can find White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake here.
While you might think these recipe to be quite complex and time consuming, most of them are quite simple, using less than ten ingredients and can be completed inside of an hour. The best part is how incredibly delectable these recipes are. The taste reminds you of dining in a 5 star restaurant, while in the comfort of your own home.
White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on Pinterest. It’s easy, it’s quick, and its yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved when my friend come in week day. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients and a few step. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake Recipe
- FOR CRUST
- 1 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farms milk chocolate almond coconut cookies, crushed. about 12 cookies or 1 1/2 bags
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 5 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 12 oz premium white chocolate, melted, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup coconut milk, at room temperature
- 4 large eggs at room temperature and whisked to combine
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 1 1/2 vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut. Recipe for toasting coconut is attached in direction step #4
- TOPPING AND GARNISH
- 6 oz semi sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- whipped cream
- 2 tbsp shaved white chocolate
How To Make Easy Homemade White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake Recipe
Preheat oven to 325. Spray a springform pan with bakers spray
Remove cheesecake from water bath. Place on a rack, still wrapped in foil for 10 minutes. Then remove foil and cool 15 more minutes before running a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen and let cool until room temperature at least hour. Refigerate uncovered until cold, then cover overnight. Before serving remove rim and place on serving plate
Looking for more recipes? Check out our famous recipes below. You won’t regret it!