Easy Homemade Vickys Coconut Crunch Loaf Cake GF DF EF SF NF Recipe. You need a new dish in a hurry? Stumped by how to make that something special? Do you feel constantly hassled when it comes to thinking of putting a meal on the table at the end of a busy day? We can help with your busy lifestyle. You can find Vickys Coconut Crunch Loaf Cake GF DF EF SF NF here.
While you might think these recipe to be quite complex and time consuming, most of them are quite simple, using less than ten ingredients and can be completed inside of an hour. The best part is how incredibly delectable these recipes are. The taste reminds you of dining in a 5 star restaurant, while in the comfort of your own home.
Vickys Coconut Crunch Loaf Cake GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of current trending foods on Pinterest. It’s easy, it’s quick, and its yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vickys Coconut Crunch Loaf Cake GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved when my friend come in week day. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients and a few step. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Vickys Coconut Crunch Loaf Cake GF DF EF SF NF Recipe
- 100 grams gluten-free oats
- 100 grams dessicated/flaked coconut
- 60 ml agave nectar or maple syrup
- 4 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 245 grams gluten-free / plain flour (1 & 3/4 cups)
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum if using GF flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda / bicarb
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 grams granulated sugar (1/4 cup, optional for extra sweetness
- 270 ml light coconut milk (1 & 1/8 cups)
- 4 tbsp agave nectar / maple syrup
- 2 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- egg replacer for 1 egg (I used my own recipe egg replacer for gluten-free baking, linked below, mixed with 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp coconut milk)
How To Make Easy Homemade Vickys Coconut Crunch Loaf Cake GF DF EF SF NF Recipe
Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350ëF and grease a loaf tin
Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and the wet in another
Let it fully cool in the pan
Tastes like coconut crunch doughnuts!
Looking for more recipes? Check out our famous recipes below. You won’t regret it!