Easy Homemade Vanilla Cake Roll Recipe. You need a new dish in a hurry? Stumped by how to make that something special? Do you feel constantly hassled when it comes to thinking of putting a meal on the table at the end of a busy day? We can help with your busy lifestyle. You can find Vanilla Cake Roll here.
While you might think these recipe to be quite complex and time consuming, most of them are quite simple, using less than ten ingredients and can be completed inside of an hour. The best part is how incredibly delectable these recipes are. The taste reminds you of dining in a 5 star restaurant, while in the comfort of your own home.
Vanilla Cake Roll is one of the most popular of current trending foods on Pinterest. It’s easy, it’s quick, and its yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vanilla Cake Roll is something which I’ve loved when my friend come in week day. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients and a few step. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Vanilla Cake Roll Recipe
- VANILLA CAKE
- 6 large eggs, seperated
- 1/2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1/4 cup buttermilk, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided use
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup cake flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- confectioners sugar for dusting
- STRAWBERRY CREAM FILLING
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup good quality strawberry preserves
- 3 tbsp confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- drops of red food color, optional
- VANILLA BUTTER CREAM FROSTING
- 1 recipe Creamy Vanilla Cream Frosting, recipe attached in direction step #15
- 1/4 cup sprinkles, I used red, white and blue this time. Any color for any occasion is great
- fresh strawberries and blueberries
How To Make Easy Homemade Vanilla Cake Roll Recipe
Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 15 10 by 1 inch jelly roll pan with non stick spray. Line pan with parchment paper and spray paper with non stick spray
Have egg whites in one large bowl and egg yolks in another large bowl and have them at room temperature
Roll cake up, using towel as a guide to tightly roll. Place seam side down on pan and frost withe Creamy Buttcream Frosting recipe attached below, and decorate with sprinkles, strawberries and blueberries. Cake should be stored in refigerator
Looking for more recipes? Check out our famous recipes below. You won’t regret it!