Easy Homemade Tuna Melt Dip Recipe. You need a new dish in a hurry? Stumped by how to make that something special? Do you feel constantly hassled when it comes to thinking of putting a meal on the table at the end of a busy day? We can help with your busy lifestyle. You can find Tuna Melt Dip here.
While you might think these recipe to be quite complex and time consuming, most of them are quite simple, using less than ten ingredients and can be completed inside of an hour. The best part is how incredibly delectable these recipes are. The taste reminds you of dining in a 5 star restaurant, while in the comfort of your own home.
Tuna Melt Dip is one of the most popular of current trending foods on Pinterest. It’s easy, it’s quick, and its yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tuna Melt Dip is something which I’ve loved when my friend come in week day. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients and a few step. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Tuna Melt Dip Recipe
- 2 6 ounce cans albacore tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Spicy Ranch Dressing , recipe for mine attached in direction step #2
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp black pepper and salt to taste
- 2 tbsp garlic and herb flavored cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Italian four cheese blend, divided use
- 1/4 cup buffalo flavored cheese, shredded or pepper jack if you can't find buffalo flavored
- 3 strip of bacon, precooked until slightly crisp
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tomatos
- DIPPING IDEAS
- celery sticks
- carrot sticks
- crisp lettece cups
- fresh button mushrooms
- French rolls, halved or split
How To Make Easy Homemade Tuna Melt Dip Recipe
Preheat oven to 400. Spray a baking dish big enough to hold tuna mixture in with room to allow for bubbling.
Combine tuna, celery, shallot, spicy ranch dressing (recipe attached below), lemon, chives, parsley, pepper and 1/2 cup of the Italian cheese and the cream cheese. Mix well
Looking for more recipes? Check out our famous recipes below. You won’t regret it!