Easy Homemade Pista Pesto Pasta with baked Veg & Halloumi Recipe. You need a new dish in a hurry? Stumped by how to make that something special? Do you feel constantly hassled when it comes to thinking of putting a meal on the table at the end of a busy day? We can help with your busy lifestyle. You can find Pista Pesto Pasta with baked Veg & Halloumi here.
While you might think these recipe to be quite complex and time consuming, most of them are quite simple, using less than ten ingredients and can be completed inside of an hour. The best part is how incredibly delectable these recipes are. The taste reminds you of dining in a 5 star restaurant, while in the comfort of your own home.
Pista Pesto Pasta with baked Veg & Halloumi is one of the most popular of current trending foods on Pinterest. It’s easy, it’s quick, and its yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pista Pesto Pasta with baked Veg & Halloumi is something which I’ve loved when my friend come in week day. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients and a few step. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Pista Pesto Pasta with baked Veg & Halloumi Recipe
- Veg and halloumi portion
- 4 baby aubergine / brinjals (eggplant) cut into rounds or into quarters
- 4 pattypans cut into rounds
- 1 baby pepper (I used an orange one however red or yellow will also suffice) cut into strips
- 1 tomato sliced into rounds
- halloumi cheese
- olive oil for drizzling between layers
- garlic salt and mixed dried herbs
- for the pasta portion
- 2 cup cooked pasta (my preference is fusilli)
- 1 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tsp dried garlic flakes
- 1 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 5 stuffed olives
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
How To Make Easy Homemade Pista Pesto Pasta with baked Veg & Halloumi Recipe
Grease a baking dish. Place brinjal / aubergine in dish. Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and season with garlic salt and mixed dried herbs. Ps. I also like to add a bit of roasted cumin when seasoning this dish.
For the pasta portion:
Place pasta in a dish, drizzle with olive oil and toss.
Looking for more recipes? Check out our famous recipes below. You won’t regret it!