Easy Homemade Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe. You need a new dish in a hurry? Stumped by how to make that something special? Do you feel constantly hassled when it comes to thinking of putting a meal on the table at the end of a busy day? We can help with your busy lifestyle. You can find Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts here.
While you might think these recipe to be quite complex and time consuming, most of them are quite simple, using less than ten ingredients and can be completed inside of an hour. The best part is how incredibly delectable these recipes are. The taste reminds you of dining in a 5 star restaurant, while in the comfort of your own home.
Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts is one of the most popular of current trending foods on Pinterest. It’s easy, it’s quick, and its yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts is something which I’ve loved when my friend come in week day. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients and a few step. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz Provolone cheese
- 30 to 35 slices of pepperoni
- 1 tsp Sriracha seasoning salt blend, plus more for seasoning chicken
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, plus more for seasoning chicken
- 1/2 cup fresh grated romano cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 recipe of my Marinara Sauce recipe attached in step #10, or your favorite
- 1/4 cup mixed chopped fresh herbs, zi used basil, parsley and chives
How To Make Easy Homemade Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe
Looking for more recipes? Check out our famous recipes below. You won’t regret it!