Easy Homemade Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta Recipe. You need a new dish in a hurry? Stumped by how to make that something special? Do you feel constantly hassled when it comes to thinking of putting a meal on the table at the end of a busy day? We can help with your busy lifestyle. You can find Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta here.
While you might think these recipe to be quite complex and time consuming, most of them are quite simple, using less than ten ingredients and can be completed inside of an hour. The best part is how incredibly delectable these recipes are. The taste reminds you of dining in a 5 star restaurant, while in the comfort of your own home.
Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on Pinterest. It’s easy, it’s quick, and its yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta is something which I’ve loved when my friend come in week day. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients and a few step. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta Recipe
- 8 Firm Roma Tomatoes [1" chopped]
- 1 can Artichokes [in water-fully drained-chopped]
- 1/2 cup Purple Onions [sliced]
- 1/3 cup Green Onions [sliced]
- 4 Garlic Cloves [crushed and minced + 2 whole reserved]
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil [chopped & packed - reserve some for garnish]
- 3 tbsp Fresh Parsley [chopped & packed + reserves for garnish]
- 3 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes [packed-fine chop]
- 1/2 cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves for garnish]
- 1/2 tbsp Sea Salt [+ reserves for garnish]
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper [+ reserves for garnish]
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Quality Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Quality Red Wine
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Frozen Large Shrimp [raw - de-thawed - de-veined - de-shelled]
- 1 loaf Dense/Heavy Garlic Bread
- 1 large Baguette Loaf
- Balsamic Vinager
How To Make Easy Homemade Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta Recipe
For a Warmed Bruschetta: Add 2 tbs olive oil to your pan, heat it up and add your onions, garlic, sun dried tomatoes and shrimp. Fry until onions and garlic are just translucent and shrimp are pink. About three minutes. You'll want a slight crisp to your veggies so don't over cook them. Or, burn your garlic. Shrimp not pictured. It was a little late arriving!
For a Chilled Bruschetta: Use pre-steamed shrimp instead of the raw called for in the warmed bruchetta. Drain your artichokes well. Mix everything in a large bowl. Allow it all to marinate for at least an hour in the fridge. The sea salt will help pull some additional fluids from both your tomatoes and artichokes.
Looking for more recipes? Check out our famous recipes below. You won’t regret it!