Easy Homemade Mike's Molten Meatballs Recipe. You need a new dish in a hurry? Stumped by how to make that something special? Do you feel constantly hassled when it comes to thinking of putting a meal on the table at the end of a busy day? We can help with your busy lifestyle. You can find Mike's Molten Meatballs here.
While you might think these recipe to be quite complex and time consuming, most of them are quite simple, using less than ten ingredients and can be completed inside of an hour. The best part is how incredibly delectable these recipes are. The taste reminds you of dining in a 5 star restaurant, while in the comfort of your own home.
Mike's Molten Meatballs is one of the most popular of current trending foods on Pinterest. It’s easy, it’s quick, and its yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's Molten Meatballs is something which I’ve loved when my friend come in week day. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients and a few step. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Mike's Molten Meatballs Recipe
- 1/2 lb Fresh Ground Sirloin
- 1/2 lb Fresh Ground Pork
- Low Melt Cheeses [your choosing-see options below]
- 1/2 cup Fine Minced White Onions
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Fresh Chopped Parsley [+ 1/2 cup reserve]
- 2 tbsp Fresh Minced Garlic [+ 1 tbs reserve]
- 1 cup Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chopped Basil [+ 1 tablespoon reserve]
- 1 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes [+ 1 tbs reserve]
- 1 large Egg + 1 Additional Yolk
- 1/2 tsp Each: Oregono - Red Pepper Flakes - Onion Powder
- Salt And Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup [reserved] Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1 tbsp [reserved] Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp [reserved] Fresh Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp [reserved] Fresh Basil
- 2/3 cup Chopped Purple Onions
- 1/2 cup Celery With Leaves
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Fennel Seeds
- 3 large Diced Roma Tomatoes
- 1 can 14 oz Crushed Tomatoes [with oregono and basil]
- 1 can 24 oz Quality Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup Quality White Wine
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Onion & Garlic Powder [dash on meatballs before baking]
How To Make Easy Homemade Mike's Molten Meatballs Recipe
ë Use any low melting cheese you'd like. Even Velveeta chunks work well with these meatballs for the kids. ë Know you can use high melt cheeses, you'll just have to use grated or rough chop forms of them. ë Babybell [pictured below] makes some great low melt cheeses including Motzerella. ë Swiss, Provolone, Sharp Cheddar, Brie, Parmesean, Edam, Mexican, String and Garlic Cheeses are other delicious options.
Looking for more recipes? Check out our famous recipes below. You won’t regret it!