Easy Homemade Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam Recipe. You need a new dish in a hurry? Stumped by how to make that something special? Do you feel constantly hassled when it comes to thinking of putting a meal on the table at the end of a busy day? We can help with your busy lifestyle. You can find Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam here.
While you might think these recipe to be quite complex and time consuming, most of them are quite simple, using less than ten ingredients and can be completed inside of an hour. The best part is how incredibly delectable these recipes are. The taste reminds you of dining in a 5 star restaurant, while in the comfort of your own home.
Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam is one of the most popular of current trending foods on Pinterest. It’s easy, it’s quick, and its yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam is something which I’ve loved when my friend come in week day. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients and a few step. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam Recipe
- Scorpion Strawberry Jam [yields 2 15 oz mason jars + slight reserves]
- 2 18 oz Jars Quality Strawberry Jam [this will save you time - i use smuckers preserves]
- 3 large Trinadad Scorpion Peppers [seeds left in]
- 3 large Ghost Chilies [seeds left in]
- 3 Extra Large Jalapeձos [seeds pulled due to high seed count]
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbsp Green Bell Peppers [packed tight and high - seeds/membranes removed]
- 1 tbsp White Onions [packed tight and high]
- Kitchen Equipment
- 1 Pair Plastic Gloves [required]
- 2 15 oz Mason Jars
- 1 medium Pot
- 1 Blender
- Fresh Strawberries
How To Make Easy Homemade Mike's EZ Diablo Scorpion Jam Recipe
? Chop veggies [while wearing your gloves!] and place in blender with jelly. ? Don't over blend. You'll want some chunks. ? Place jelly in pot and simmer for 10 minutes on medium. ? Pour hot jelly into 2 large - clean Mason Jars and seal them tightly. ? Refrigerate until chilled and firmed.
? Serve on bagels with cream cheese, peanut butter or, fluffy biscuits with butter. I personally reccomend peanut butter. It's a fantastic medium! ? Also, have chilled whole milk or any cream based popsicle at the ready to cool off temperamental mouths. I hope you enjoy this jam - ya little devils!
Looking for more recipes? Check out our famous recipes below. You won’t regret it!