Easy Homemade Ground Beef Chili Recipe. You need a new dish in a hurry? Stumped by how to make that something special? Do you feel constantly hassled when it comes to thinking of putting a meal on the table at the end of a busy day? We can help with your busy lifestyle. You can find Ground Beef Chili here.
While you might think these recipe to be quite complex and time consuming, most of them are quite simple, using less than ten ingredients and can be completed inside of an hour. The best part is how incredibly delectable these recipes are. The taste reminds you of dining in a 5 star restaurant, while in the comfort of your own home.
Ground Beef Chili is one of the most popular of current trending foods on Pinterest. It’s easy, it’s quick, and its yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Ground Beef Chili is something which I’ve loved when my friend come in week day. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients and a few step. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Ground Beef Chili Recipe
- 3 lb ground beef (I have made this with 2 lbs and it was enough for my family)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained (16 oz)
- 1 can tomato puree (29 oz)
- 1 jar salsa (16 oz)
- 1 can beef broth (10.5 oz)
- 1 cup (to 2 cups) water
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp steak sauce (A1 or Heinz 57)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp browning sauce, optional (I never put this in)
- 1 Top with additional chopped onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!
How To Make Easy Homemade Ground Beef Chili Recipe
Top with onion, cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!
Got recipe from Taste of Home, Winning Recipes
Looking for more recipes? Check out our famous recipes below. You won’t regret it!