Easy Homemade Double Chocolate Mint Torte Recipe. You need a new dish in a hurry? Stumped by how to make that something special? Do you feel constantly hassled when it comes to thinking of putting a meal on the table at the end of a busy day? We can help with your busy lifestyle. You can find Double Chocolate Mint Torte here.
While you might think these recipe to be quite complex and time consuming, most of them are quite simple, using less than ten ingredients and can be completed inside of an hour. The best part is how incredibly delectable these recipes are. The taste reminds you of dining in a 5 star restaurant, while in the comfort of your own home.
Double Chocolate Mint Torte is one of the most popular of current trending foods on Pinterest. It’s easy, it’s quick, and its yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Double Chocolate Mint Torte is something which I’ve loved when my friend come in week day. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients and a few step. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Double Chocolate Mint Torte Recipe
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided use
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- confectionery sugar for dusting
- WHIPPED CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT GANACHE FILLING
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz semi sweet cbocolate, chopped ( chocolate cnips can be used )
- 1 1/2 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shaved chocolate mint candy, I used andes mints
- 1/4 cup chocolate mint sprinkles
- fresh whipped cream and strawberries
How To Make Easy Homemade Double Chocolate Mint Torte Recipe
MAKE WHIPPED PEPPERMINT FILLING, it needs time to chill
Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 15 by 10 inch jelly roll pan with non stick spray. Line pan with parchment paper, spray parchment with non stick spray
Looking for more recipes? Check out our famous recipes below. You won’t regret it!